CBD Dosage Guidelines: Benefits, Consultations, and Side Effects
What are CBD’s medical benefits? Where do I go for consultations? What are its side effects? These are some of the inquiries we came across concerning the effectiveness of CBD. Although it hasn’t been so honoured by many because of its stigma, CBD plays a crucial role in the medical field. It is widely used to treat different maladies such as epilepsy, skin diseases, gut disorders, diabetes, and other neurological disorders.
Also known as marijuana or hemp, Cannabidiol (CBD) is a chemical compound found in the Cannabis sativa plant. It is one of the 113 “phytocannabinoids”, which exhibits medical effects to cases like nausea and neuropathic pain. It is both safe and non-addictive. Since its discovery, medical professionals around the world have proven its effectiveness in the field.
CBD’s Medical Benefits
Right CBD dosage is equivalent to some medical benefits. Compared to THC, which is another form of cannabinoid, CBD is not capable of intoxicating users. Although it comes from marijuana plants, CBD is directly safe and won’t get you “high”. Below are the medical benefits of CBD according to conducted researches:
- It treats cancer – Although not 100% guaranteed, CBD is capable of reducing cancer cells. It mitigates cancer symptoms and side effects related to cancer treatments.
- It relieves pain – CBD acts as a pain reliever to ailments such as arthritis, chronic pain, MS pain, muscle pain, and spinal cord injuries. Studies have shown that marijuana can be used as a medication, especially after chemotherapy treatments.
- It reduces anxiety and depression – Pharmaceutical companies have produced drugs that treat anxiety and depression. But these are never healthy. CBD oil, on the other hand, is organically produced and may lessen the effects of the mental disorders mentioned here. CBD can reduce stress, improve sleep patterns, and regulate behaviour.
- It treats Acne – CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties are necessary for reducing acne growth in the skin. But be aware that consultation from your dermatologist is a must.
- It has neuroprotective properties – According to studies, CBD plays a vital role in neurological disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, MS, Parkinson’s disease, stroke, and epilepsy. It is believed that CBD is capable of providing benefits to these disorders because of our brain’s endocannabinoid system.
How do I get consulted? In the same manner as prescription drugs, marijuana is not an exception. If you think that by using CBD you will be cured, make sure to get a go signal from your doctor first. Your medical specialist can provide you with the necessary dosage following the illness you are experiencing. Keep in mind that not everything you read online is medically advised.
Whether it be a serious condition or not, obtaining a prescription from your doctor is always a must. Your physician knows better than anyone else. Remember that CBD is not easily obtained. What you think is beneficial for you may not be what your physician thinks.
CBD Side Effects
Below are side effects of CBD usage:
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Signs of liver injury
Although CBD has proven to be effective in most cases, you should not take its side effects for granted. Learning a thing or two about this aspect will help you in using CBD. It won’t only help you in taking extra care of your health, but also being knowledgeable and disciplined enough in taking CBD in your body.
BulkBuddy is your leading online dispensary for your Cannabis needs. Our online store offers a wide range of cannabis products, made to satisfy your craving for euphoria and relaxation. As CBD in Canada has been legalized, this means that its usage is of free will. But how would you know if it fits you? Visit our site today for more information regarding CBD and marijuana!