Pink OG


In Stock

35 Reviews


Bud Size: Small- Medium
Texture: Semi-Dense & Normal
Flavour: Earthy / Diesel / Floral / Herbal / Sweet / Diesel
Medical Usage: ADD / Appetite / Anxiety / Depression / Insomnia / Pain / Stress
THC: 16 – 23% CBD: >1%
Batch: Mar 31, 2021

  • 3.5 Grams
  • 7 Grams
  • 1/2 Ounce
  • 1 Ounce
  • Quarter Pound
  • Half Pound
  • Pound

Earn up to 775 Points.


Pink OG Indica Strain from Bulk Buddy’s Curated Online Dispensary,

Pink OG as coveted as its OG Kush relative, is an indica-dominant hybrid with powerful body-focused effects. In its exceptional variations, pink hairs burst from bright green buds barely visible under a blanket of sugar-like trichomes, with traces of sweet vanilla and candy perfume. The potency of this strain could be considered overpowering, and even small doses are known to eliminate pain, insomnia, and appetite loss. Growers have to wait 10 to 11 weeks for bulk Buddy’s  Pink OG’s flowering, but high yields of top-shelf buds are worth the wait.


3.5 Grams, 7 Grams, 1/2 Ounce, 1 Ounce, Quarter Pound, Half Pound, Pound

35 reviews for Pink OG

Based on 35 reviews
  1. Ryan902 (verified owner)

    This was a steal. You will not be disappointed. The taste and the high. AAA+. Im a heavy user and very picky.

  2. Greensarge (verified owner)

    Very good buzz for the price. Good budget option.

  3. Anonymous (verified owner)

  4. Aaron (verified owner)

  5. Eric (verified owner)

    Great price. Fast delivery. No complaints. Goodbye cheapweed.ca. Bulk buddy is my new buddy. 😉

  6. Ian M. (verified owner)

    Incredible value for price. Very potent and long lasting high, strong kush smell to it.

  7. Bradley (verified owner)

  8. Anonymous (verified owner)

    great smell and test

  9. Anonymous (verified owner)

    Top shelf!

  10. LoudSmoke

    Ordered a qp and 95% of it was smalls and the other 5% wasn’t even there, was short about 5gs
    The strain itself was tasty but wasn’t nothing crazy

  11. Daniel T. (verified owner)

    Buds are beautiful and Pink OG tastes great!

  12. Daneil G. (verified owner)

    Great flower for the price. BB is my go to mom.

  13. josh7873 (verified owner)

    One of my personal favorites. Very good for the price

  14. Phillip Jesso (verified owner)


  15. Phillip Jesso (verified owner)

  16. Anonymous (verified owner)

  17. Dylan Dangerfield-Holmes (verified owner)

  18. Anonymous (verified owner)

    Dense bud with an amazing aroma

  19. Phillip Jesso (verified owner)

  20. Jordan Beaulieu (verified owner)

  21. KushMaster (verified owner)

    Nice smoke but no crystals. 4.5/5

  22. josh7873 (verified owner)

    Still love it

  23. Chris Maguire (verified owner)

    Top Notch

  24. Ryan Culp (verified owner)

  25. Alecia (verified owner)

  26. Anonymous (verified owner)

    nice high

  27. Benoit charest (verified owner)

    Smell amazing and the best price on the market…good job b.b

  28. Benoit (verified owner)

    Great for the price

  29. Anonymous (verified owner)

  30. Anonymous (verified owner)

    Great smell and taste. Especially for the price.

  31. Seamus M. (verified owner)

    Fire for the price. Clean smoke, decent high.

  32. Anonymous (verified owner)

    Great feelings coming from this one. Flushing in the cheeks, giggles and smiles all around. I liked it a lot

  33. Anonymous (verified owner)

  34. Anonymous (verified owner)

    Great looking buds. Quick shipping!

  35. Jakob (verified owner)

    Loved it still taking a little bit longer then expected.

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Keeping standards high is how we roll.


Assessed for quality, taste, and affect, our bud burns clean and is free from contaminants.
security logo


Nosy neighbours are no match for our unmarked boxes and smell-proof bags.


Shop easy with site-wide SSL encryption and offline data storage.
Back to Top