Facts and Benefits of CBD Yoga
Are you a Yogi? If so, you must have heard about the ancient duo of CBD and Yoga. For new Yoga practitioners, this must be an unusual fact, but it has proven to be a very applicable pair since old age. As both are ancient, these are observed a long time ago to cater to the health conditions of a large number of people. And yes, until today it’s still being practiced.
CBD and Yoga became mutually practiced in 2000 BC. They share medical benefits but cannabis, on the other hand, didn’t get enough fame as a stigma for using it is still in debate. Today, many have followed its practices, but only for which cannabis is legal and statutory. This opened doors for CBD Yoga to influence both CBD users and yogis to take advantage of its benefits and values.
CBD’s health benefits include:
- Anxiety relief (reduces stress, improves sleep patterns, and decreases anxiety effects)
- Neuroprotective (treats Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and stroke)
- Pain relief (muscle pain, chronic pain, arthritis, and spinal cord injuries)
- Cancer treatment
- Anti-seizure (e.g. epilepsy)
If partnered with discipline and practices on the mat (CBD Yoga):
- CBD Yoga is fully capable of improving one’s mind-body connection. It helps to minimize the negative effects of physical activities. Aside from that, it causes your biological functions to act positively and build connections between your mind and body.
- Our body needs concentration. But CBD Yoga does more. It increases one’s ability to focus and relaxes the mind and body. It helps you to think more clearly and maintains mental health.
- This practice reduces inflammation in the body. It helps control your breathing and takes away the stress from your physique. This is the best response for a person who overworks and doesn’t have time to relax.
- Stretching is necessary for muscles to return to their normal state. And this is what CBD Yoga can do. It makes muscle recovery faster than your normal yoga class. It takes away the sores you might be feeling after a hard day’s work.
- CBD Yoga is not just about improving your physical appearance. It also improves your inner awareness. It provides strength, balance, and coordination to your inner body. It develops your body’s ability to cope up and become positively driven in life’s journey.
As CBD won’t get you high, it is just perfectly safe to take it onto the mat. Note that the benefits of CBD Yoga encompass three major aspects of our body — physical, mental, and emotional. So, what are you waiting for? Try CBD Yoga today and see the difference it can make!